This blog post has been optimized using Keyword Winner
Hello guys! We are still alive. I thought that December 21, 2012 was the end of the world (for real), but NAH! It’s a real JOKE! I know that I have watched the 2012 movie starring John Cusack, but hell it is not going to happen! As a matter of fact, we are still VERY MUCH alive! It’s been a long time that I have not posted in this blog, because I have so many things that needs to be accomplished. Before I would reveal to you my expectations this coming 2013, here are the things that really happened to me (whether you like it or not):
- I lost my beloved grandmother. She was 92. She was taken to her final resting place last October 14, 2012, at the Rolling Hills Memorial Park. During my grandma lived, she told me that if she dies, she would be buried beside her husband (my grandpa, who died two decades ago). So, we make it happen. We started the mass as early as 7:00 A.M., with lots of friends and relatives come together to pay their last respects to my grandma. It was really sad for us to say farewell to our grandma. I missed her so much.
- A week after, I told my parents that I will become an independent person. It is not the reason that they forced me to do it (or they are so angry at me), but it’s my own decision or choice. I left their home and currently lived on the male dormitory. I decide to do this because I am testing myself if I can indeed survive by living on my own. But now, it is December 29, and I am still here. My parents and sisters did missed me so much, and I am very happy for that.
- History repeats itself. Last November of 2011, my old client paid me around $400 to do some Ezine article marketing. But due to the recent Google update, Ezine has become even more stricter when it comes to submitting articles. My account there was downgraded from Platinum to Basic Plus, and I am so disappointed. He wanted me to finish 50 articles there, but I can’t due to their strictness. So I decided to outsource this to somebody else who is a Native English speaker, and ended up paying only $200, and my old client approved them. So I saved $200, and I think that is my last money until I find another small job that lasts for 2 months. Good thing, at least I have money to buy gifts for Christmas.
But for this year? It gets even worse. When I am checking my own email, I saw an email coming from our bank that my account is at risk. I was not really aware that it was indeed a phishing email. So I entered all of my debit card details, and in the next page I was like “UGH, OH NO!”. So I hurried to my bank’s ATM and changed my pin and security password. But it was too late. My savings was more than $500, and guess what, my almost $300 savings was already stolen and transferred via Entropay. I immediately called their customer service on what to do with the lost money. I have submitted to them a dispute letter, and it is under investigation. Until now, the investigation was still going. Good thing, I still have a job.
Two days later, I found out that my own mobile phone was gone when riding a passenger jeepney. It was worth $200, and more than 2 years old I think. Damn! Currently, I have a cheap phone just to communicate with my family and other contacts.
- Since I haven’t opened my blog for a very long time, I found out that this was already hacked. All of my files are completely gone, especially in the other domains that I have. I contacted my host to restore everything, and they did. They have put a new powerful firewall to let this blog stay protected. Now my blog is still alive!
NOW THIS IS LIFE!!!!!!
Oh well, I guess that I have already learned all of the mistakes that I have in the past, and it is time for me to move on! Speaking of moving on, here are the things I am expecting myself this 2013:
1. Stay Focused! I should discipline myself when it comes to finish the daily tasks I should have. I should also give time to experiment some of my affiliate and CPA marketing tactics that I have learned throughout the internet. I am not giving up.
2. Goal should be reached! It is important that I should always accomplish the goals that I have in mind. Not only for me, but for my family and friends as well.
3. I should also expect that 2013 is going to be a greater year for me to start all the way from the bottom, until I reach the top of the mountain!
Oh well, at least I have enjoyed spending Christmas with my family. Anyway guys, enjoy the rest of the year! Say goodbye to 2012, and hello 2013! Advance Happy New Year everyone!